Sunday, January 25, 2015

Bunny Sisters At Road to California

Charlotte from Florida and Laura from Tx are my fan club leaders and the best story quilters ever! A lady from the Temecula guild named Shirley gave me this photo! Love it. The quilt is by Jane who wrote the tortilla quilt book. I am having a senior moment.
Friday was National pie day- but I am saying it is all week long! What's your favorite pie? Mine is right above and second is below.
Hope your week is great. I am continuing work on self portraits and my John C Campbell quilt! Such fun!

4 comments:

  1. Love the last pie... Cherry is my fav, but I love the lemon part of your fav, just never liked the meringue.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of Charlotte and LAura, they are such fun ladies.

    Lemon Meringue all they way for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful photo and a beautiful quilt.
    I would say banana cream pie.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. my father always said he only liked 2 kinds of pie....hot and cold

    ReplyDelete